- ABOUT GLOBAL HEALTHBRIDGE
Global HealthBridge provides access to low-cost medical care services through their global provider network.
It provides members with affordable and innovative benefits and services through saving cards.
It provides Medical, Pharmacy, and Dental discount plans.
These discount plans are not health insurance, however, provide discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The Plan does not make payments directly to providers of medical services; members are obligated to pay for all health care services at the time the services are performed but will pay the discounted out-of-pocket cost to the providers.
This Plan is available in all states in USA.
- HOW IT WORKS
• Visit the Hygeia HMO website to purchase. Register and select your preferred discount
card. You can buy medical, dental , and/or get a FREE pharmacy card. Remember to download your
• Take your card to a participating provider. Present your valid card at a participating medical, dental , or pharmacy provider (depending on the type of discount card) and instantly save money. The discount is applied to your bill immediately at the time of service.
• Save more money. Save money with each visit to participating providers. The card can be used multiple times within its validity period. There are no limits on the number of times it can be used.
• Instant access to discounted rates
• No health restrictions (I.e., guaranteed access regardless of health condition)
• Extensive network (network of over 600,000 providers across the USA)
• No waiting period (Membership is effective upon receipt of discount card)
- WHAT DOES THE GLOBAL HEALTHBRIDGE SAVINGS CARD PROVIDE?
The Global HealthBridge program provides:
• Medical card that offers instant savings at any facility within the ValuePoint by MultiPlan network
(an online provider directory). The network is extensive with over 600,000 providers in USA. The card also provides an instant savings on prescription drugs for everyone in your household at any participating pharmacies in the USA.
• A prescription savings card only, that offers instant savings on both brand name and generic prescription medication.
• Dental savings card that offers savings on any dental procedure.
- WHO CAN USE THE GLOBAL HEALTHBRIDGE SAVINGS CARD?
• Individuals without insurance or prescription coverage.
• Individuals with limited insurance or limited prescription coverage – can reduce out-of-pocket costs.
• Individuals with health insurance, Medicare, or high deductible health plans – the prescription card reduces the cost of medications not covered by insurance
• Companies that do not provide insurance to employees can use savings cards as part of employee benefits.
• ARE THERE LIMITATIONS?
The Medical Card which includes Prescriptions is issued to one individual only and can only be used by that member for accessing the medical providers. But the Prescription card allows any family member to use the card for Prescriptions. The Prescription Card only can be used by any family member.
• HOW MUCH CAN BE SAVED ON GLOBAL HEALTHBRIDGE MEDICAL DISCOUNT CARD?
Medical savings average 39% for Physicians, 33% for ancillary providers, 17% for Hospitals, and 50% on prescriptions. Individual savings may vary depending on the medical facility you visit, their zip code, or state.
• DO ALL PHARMACIES ACCEPT THE GLOBALHEALTHBRX CARD?
Yes, all participating pharmacies accept the Globalheathbrx card.
• HOW DO THESE DENTAL PLANS WORK?
Dentists in these networks have agreed ahead of time to give lower prices to members. In exchange, they can spend less time marketing their practice and more time caring for their patients.
• ANY WAIT PERIOD?
No, eligibility is active upon receipt of the Membership Card.
• HOW DO I RENEW MY CARD?
Your effective date is indicated on your Savings card. The card will not automatically renew, except on request.
• CAN I SHARE MY CARD WITH FAMILY?
The Medical savings card is for individual use. You can purchase as many cards as possible for your household with one account. However, the Globalheathbrx card can be used by anyone in the family for prescriptions only.
Refund: Global Healthbridge will refund any return based on request within 30days of purchase, less an administrative fee of 3%. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Card: Member will be provided with a Membership Card. This card and other forms of identification should be carried by the Member ID to provide proof of the right to Eligible Services under the Membership Agreement. The discounts on the card may not be used in conjunction with any other discount plan or Plan.
By downloading the card, you agree to the terms and conditions of the website.
Agreement: This agreement covers the terms and conditions of your participation (member) in the Global HealthBridge Discount Program when accessing healthcare providers in the United States. Your enrollment in the discount program, subject to payment of the specified premium, begins on the effective date and ends on the termination date shown on your Member Confirmation Letter or Member ID card.
Exclusion: Discounts on professional services are not available, where prohibited by law.