Our enrollees have picked 3 hospitals as the most outstanding for Q1, 2021.
It is always a great feat to make this list. It is even more amazing when a hospital makes the list more than once.
The top-rated providers for Q1 have been on this list before. St. Catherine’s Specialist Hospital – Abuja, with Deda Hospital and Bethel Dental Clinic making this list for the second time and third time in a row respectively.
Here’s how they ranked, and a brief profile on each of these facilities. You should pay them a visit next time you are in town:
- Deda Hospital [CSAT: 88%]
- Bethel Dental Clinic, Abuja [CSAT: 88%]
- St. Catherine’s Specialist Hospital – Abuja [CSAT: 85%]
- Deda Hospital tied with Bethel Dental Clinic in the rating by our enrollees. This top-rated facility is located at Katampe, Abuja, and is committed to providing high-quality healthcare services to individuals, groups, and families. The hospital provides multi-specialist care with cutting-edge technology infertility management. Deda Hospital is a leading provider of Assisted Reproductive Technology and IVF services.
Deda Hospital has a CSAT of 88%.
- Bethel Dental Clinic is our joint top provider for the second time in a row, retaining the first position from Q3, Q4, 2020, and now, Q1, 2021. This facility is at Wuse II Clinic: No.26 Monrovia Street, Wuse II, Abuja, and Plot 645 Alex Ekueme Street, Arewa Specialist Hospital Complex, Jabi Abuja. The clinic is has a group of dynamic Dental professionals who offer services in Oral medicine, Oral Surgery, Restorative/ Conservative Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry, Prosthetic Dentistry, Orthodontic Dentistry, Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry with Dental X-ray facilities. It is the clinic’s mission to provide exceptional dental care to build a relationship of trust.
Bethel Dental Clinic tops our hospital rating for Q4 with a CSAT of 88%.
- Catherine’s Specialist Hospital, Port HarcourtThis older sister hospital of the top-rated hospital for Q2 2020 was founded in 1999. A true testament to the team’s expertise and devotion to service, the facility’s reputation has soared since then. Located at 14 Trans Woji Road, Port Harcourt, the hospital describes its vision as a “commitment to enhancing the future of their patients and help them live a long and healthy life.”
St. Catherine’s Specialist has a CSAT of 85%
Did you have an amazing experience at a hospital not on the list?
Kindly drop a comment.