Our Corporate Plans
Choosing a health plan for your employees as a large corporate doesn’t have to be complicated. At Hygeia HMO, you will always find a plan perfectly tailored to your needs with the help of our proven professionals.
*This refers to the amount that will be refunded by Hygeia HMO should the enrollee choose to access this care outside of Nigeria. Specific terms and conditions apply. Refunds for care received outside Nigeria must be claimed within 90 days of receiving such care.
The following are excluded from all plans: –
- Transplant surgery
- Plastic/cosmetic surgeries
- Advanced and complex investigations not stated in schedule of covered services
- Other investigations and treatment for problems relating to infertility e.g. hydrotubation, hysterosalpingogram, I.V.F, G.I.F.T and artificial insemination
- Kidney Dialysis
- Virility enhancing drugs
- Herbal drugs, non-prescription drugs, food supplements and experimental drugs and treatment
- Other laboratory investigations not listed in the schedule of covered services
- Dental care not listed in the schedule of covered services
- Home care and domiciliary services
- Joint replacements and prosthetic limbs
- Long term psychiatric illness (Longer than 6 months)
- Dermatological care deemed not medically necessary
- Comprehensive health screening/well persons check outside the scope of the benefits covered by the health checks.
- Pre-School Health examinations
- Treatment for newborns not registered on the plan after 6 weeks of birth.
- Neonatal care not listed under neonatal services
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Treatment of obesity
- All Covid-19 Treatment
- Covid-19 testing except as stated in schedule of covered services.
- Speech disorders
- Room upgrades beyond that specified in the plan benefits
- Management of severe burns (Burns covering more than 10% body surface area)
- Learning difficulties, behavioral and developmental problems
- Consultations with unrecognized consultants, hospitals, family doctors, therapists, dental practitioners or complementary medicines practitioners
- Any other treatment, service, procedure or investigation not listed in the schedule of covered medical services