HyBasic Family Plan
Premium per Family of 4 per Annum: ₦112,000
√ indicates services which are covered
x indicates services not covered under the specific plan
The following are excluded from all plans: –
- Overseas treatment and transplant surgery
- Plastic/cosmetic surgeries
- Investigations and treatment for problems relating to infertility e.g hormone profiles, laparoscopy, hydrotubation, hysterosalpingogram, I.V.F, G.I.F.T and artificial insemination
- Virility enhancing drugs
- Management of Chronic Diseases including but not limited to consultation, prescription drugs and laboratory tests
- Family Planning Services
- Herbal drugs, non-prescription drugs, food supplements and experimental drugs and treatment
- Dental care not listed in the covered services
- Home care and domiciliary services
- Joint replacements and prosthetic limbs
- Long term psychiatric illness (Longer than 6 months)
- Health screening/well persons check
- Ante-Natal Care & Delivery services including but not limited to Antenatal examinations and supply of drugs, Management of complications in pregnancy, Delivery room services, Management of labour, Normal & assisted delivery, Caesarean section delivery, Shirodkar operation, Post-natal Check.
- Other advanced immunizations not specified in the plan benefits.
- Advanced & Complex Investigations including but not limited to CT, Scan, MRI Scan and echocardiograph.
- Other optical services not listed in covered services
- Congenital abnormalities
- Neonatal Services including but not limited to male circumcision, ear piercing, treatment of mild or moderate neonatal sepsis, phototherapy.
- Self-inflicted injuries
- HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment
- Treatment of obesity
- Speech disorders
- Room upgrades beyond that specified in the plan benefits
- Learning difficulties, behavioral and developmental problems
- Consultations with unrecognized consultants, hospitals, family doctors, therapists, dental practitioners or complementary medicines practitioners
- Any other treatment, service, procedure or investigation not listed in the schedule of covered medical services
- Maximum principal age limit is 50 years and dependant age limit is 18 years.
- Family means Principal, Spouse and 2 Dependants.
- The following benefits will not be covered or provided in the first year of the commencement of the scheme: Surgeries, Cancer Care and Psychiatric Care. This period otherwise known as waiting period shall commence on the date of entry to the date of renewal. On renewal, this benefit will be accessible provided the enrollee has been enrolled for one year with the HMO.
- The following benefits will not be covered or provided in the first 3 months of the commencement of the scheme: Optical Care, Dental Care