Premium per Life per Annum: ₦39,660
The following are excluded from the HyBasic Plan:
- Overseas treatment and transplant surgery
- Plastic/cosmetic surgeries
- Management of Chronic Diseases including but not limited to consultation, prescription drugs, and laboratory tests
- Advanced and complex investigations including but not limited to CT Scan, MRI Scan, and Echocardiograph
- Maternity services including but not limited to antenatal care, delivery services, postnatal care services
- Investigations and treatment for problems relating to infertility e.g. hydrotubation, hysterosalpingogram, I.V.F, G.I.F.T, and artificial insemination
- Virility enhancing drugs
- Herbal drugs, non-prescription drugs, and experimental drugs and treatment
- Other laboratory investigations not listed in the schedule of covered services
- Dental care not listed in the schedule of covered services
- Home care and domiciliary services
- Intensive care treatment
- Interstate travel for services not available in State
- Joint replacements and prosthetic limbs
- Family Planning Services
- Renal Dialysis
- Cancer Care
- HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment
- Psychiatric Treatment and illness
- Comprehensive health screening/well persons’ check
- Pre – School Health examinations
- Neonatal care services including but not limited to male circumcision, ear piercing, treatment of mild or moderate neonatal sepsis, phototherapy, NICU and SBCU services.
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Treatment of congenital abnormalities
- Treatment of obesity
- Covid-19 testing and treatment
- Other advanced immunizations not specified in the plan benefits.
- Other optical services not listed in covered services including but not limited to treatment of chronic eye diseases, provisions of frames, lenses and contact lenses.
- Treatment of speech disorders
- Room upgrades beyond that specified in the plan benefits
- Management of severe burns (Burns covering more than 10% body surface area)
- Learning difficulties, behavioral and developmental problems
- Consultations with unrecognized consultants, hospitals, family doctors, therapists, dental practitioners or complementary medicines practitioners
- Any other treatment, service, procedure or investigation not listed in the schedule of covered medical services
- Maximum principal age limit is 60 years and Dependant age limit is 18 years.
- Family means Principal, Spouse and 2 Dependants.
- There will be a waiting period of 2 weeks after registration. Plans purchased becomes active 2 weeks after purchase date.
- All benefits are subject to their respective sectional limits which is described as: Inpatient Limit and Outpatient Limit. However, within the respective sectional limit, there are specific benefit limits as well. Consequently, in the event that any specific benefit limit under the sectional limit is exhausted, the remaining limit in that section will only cover other benefits within the section apart from the one that the specific benefit limit has been exhausted.
- The following benefits will not be covered or provided in the first year of the commencement of the scheme: Surgeries, Critical Illness + Death Cover and Psychiatric Care. This period otherwise known as waiting period shall commence on the date of entry to the date of renewal. On renewal, this benefit will be accessible provided the enrollee has been enrolled for one year with the HMO.
- The following benefits will not be covered or provided in the first 3 months of the commencement of the scheme: Optical Care, Dental Care