HyMat: Maternity Plan Comparison
√ indicates services which are covered
x indicates services not covered under the specific plan
The following are excluded from all plans: –
- Any health benefit not related to pregnancy and not listed in the benefit schedule.
- Management of complications and ailments during pregnancy.
- Treatment of mild or moderate neonatal sepsis, jaundice, phototherapy or any other illness related to the baby.
- Family Planning Services
- Herbal drugs, non-prescription drugs, food supplements and experimental drugs and treatment
- Home care and domiciliary services
- Other advanced immunizations not specified in the plan benefits.
- Congenital abnormalities
- HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment
- Room upgrades beyond that specified in the plan benefits
- Consultations with unrecognized consultants, hospitals, family doctors, therapists, dental practitioners or complementary medicines practitioners
- Consultation with hospitals other than the hospital to which one is capitated.
- Any other treatment, service, procedure or investigation not listed in the schedule of covered medical services
Maximum principal age limit is 50 years